May 8, 2020: Update on the Life Link Reassembly Plan
Hi Life Link Family and Friends,
Pastor Cheree’ and I wanted to connect with you today to make sure you are up to speed with where our leadership teams are in the process of serving you with a path to regathering for corporate worship. We have been working with various leadership teams (Medical Advisory Team, Elders, Staff, Dream Team, etc.) within the Life Link Church family to align our path toward reassembly for our gathered corporate worship services. Our commitment to you is to provide you – the church family – with a Holy Spirit-guided, wisdom-informed reassembly plan that serves the needs of the whole church family.
As you are well aware, there are a LOT of voices in various social media platforms freely expressing a wide range of opinions as to when the “church should re-open”. The freedom to share thoughts and opinions is a privilege we hold dearly and we encourage all forms of constructive dialogue. Frankly, as the “re-open” issue relates to Life Link, the “‘church’ never closed – we simply changed modes in which we continued to worship ‘together,’” while the leaders in our land sorted through their responsibilities to guide our communities through a situation they felt merited extraordinary measures on everyone’s part.
It is important for you to remember that God’s church will never be “closed” because Jesus is building a church that even hell cannot prevail against (Matthew 16:18). Life Link is part of that and will never “close” for ministry as a church. We will always follow the Lord’s leadership using whatever “modes” work best for each situation we face as a church family. We are strong and malleable, powerful and flexible. We can thrive in our Macro/Assembled expression and in our Micro/House-to-House expression. And we are victorious together as we follow our Savior forward season-by-season.
Pastor Cheree’ and I are so thankful for all God has done through our church family as we have worshipped “together via Livestream” over the past several weekends. Each of those Sundays we have walked into the church facility to lead our times of worship together, we are reminded of how much we cherish the opportunity to worship all “together in the auditorium” with the church family. We are really looking forward to regathering in corporate worship as soon as feasible.
We anticipate rolling out a Phased Reassembly Plan to the church family during the week following Mother’s Day. Please be watching for it and respond with information we’d like to receive back from you so we’ll know how best to prepare for you as we re-gather for corporate weekend worship services.
We love being a church family with you!
Pastors Dave and Cheree’
April 9, 2020: April, Week 1 LLC Update
Hi Life Linkers,
Pastor Cheree’ and I are holding you up in prayer as we all stay linked together in this new season. While it’s always been important to be linked together with God and each other, it has never been more important than it is now.
We wanted to update you on a few things this week:
1) We have changed our “Live Stream” provider after 3 weeks of them promising to fix the dropout issues and seeing no improvement. Starting this Easter Sunday, we will be streaming on the same provider that serves Life.Church (Pastor Craig Groeschel) and Elevation (Pastor Steven Furtick). That service provider should deliver a substantially more stable worship experience for everyone watching (Woo Hoo!!)
2) If you have missed any of the last 3 sermons (3/22, 3/29 or 4/5), PLEASE CLICK HERE to watch each one that you have missed. God is providing the Life Link Church family critically important guidance that will be increasingly vital for every household that calls Life Link home. You’ll definitely want the HANDOUT that goes with each sermon. CLICK HERE to get the handouts you don’t have.
3) Last (Palm) Sunday, I referenced getting an Outreach Flyer to you that you can print out (& cut) at home to use for the 5 neighbors closest to you. CLICK HERE to download the printable PDF. Please get them out to the 5 closest neighbors you have by Friday if possible.
4) Please don’t forget about our Good Friday Communion Service on the LLC Facebook page this Friday, 4/10, at 7pm.
5) If you haven’t received a call from one of the leaders at Life Link yet, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We want to make sure we are in touch with you.
We love you and are so very glad to be linked together as a church family with you.
Pastors Dave and Cheree’
March 18, 2020: Join us on LIVE STREAM this Sunday at 9:30am, 10:30am, and 11:30am!
Hello Church Family, If you just missed the live video update I just did, check it out!
Posted by Life Link Church on Wednesday, 18 March 2020
We have seen a lot of change in the last 48 hours. The last time we saw each other on Sunday, we didn’t realize that within 24 hours the CDC and the President would ask all of us to limit our group sizes to 10 or less. While that may be a surprise to most of us, it is not a surprise to God – and as He says in His Bible, He’s working things out for our good.
So, our leadership team has been meeting through the day today to frame how to serve the LLC family with the most effective way to worship “together” this weekend. Here’s the plan for this Sunday: We are “going live” (via LIVE STREAM) this Sunday at 9:30am, 10:30am and 11:30am which gives you lots of options to choose from.
We realize that things are changing rapidly so if you’d like to get updates as we send them out, text UPDATE to tel:480-470-0800. If you have specific questions you’d like information on, please email them to email@example.com. If you have specific prayer requests that you’d like us to pray for, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to let you know that we love you and are praying for you. We are linked with you for life and love the journey we’re on together.
See you soon.