What We Believeat Life Link Church
- The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible Word of God (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- In One God (Isaiah 43:10). The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 13:14), One in Three and Three in One (John 16:13-15, John 20:21-22).
- In the sinless Deity of Jesus Christ (John 1:1-14, Hebrews 4:15), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:25), in His atoning death (Colossians 1:22), in His bodily resurrection (Acts 4:10), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (1 Peter 3:22), and acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all things in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).
- Man was created in a state of righteousness and holiness but fell by transgression into a state of spiritual death in trespasses and sin, and remains in that condition until he is delivered by the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:12-21).
- In salvation through the redeeming blood of Christ by repentance toward God, faith in Jesus Christ and confession of His Lordship (Hebrews 9:22, Romans 10:9-10, 13).
- In Water Baptism by immersion (identifying with Christ’s death, burial and resurrection) for those who have repented, believed in, and confessed Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord (Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38), burying the sin nature, which results in freedom from slavery to sin (Romans 6:1-6, Colossians 2:11-13).
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues (Acts 2:1-4, 2:38, 10:46, 19:6), in the gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8-11, Romans 12:6-8) and the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).
- In sanctification and holiness of heart and the overcoming life as Scriptural requirements for the Bride of Christ (Ephesians 5:25-27).
- In evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor (Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15-18).
- In the practice of observing the Lord’s Supper regularly as enjoined in the Scriptures (Luke 22:19-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-34).
- In the dedication of little children as observed in the Scriptures (Matthew 19:13-15).
- In tithing as taught in the Scriptures (Matthew 23:23, Malachi 3:10).
- That divine healing is obtained on the basis of Atonement (1 Peter 2:24).
- The true church is One body of many members consisting of “born-again” Christians regardless of church affiliation, and that we as individuals become members of that Body through the power of the Spirit; and so, we have fellowship one with another (1 Corinthians 12:14-24, Ephesians 2:13-22, 4:3-6).
- In Christ’s imminent personal return in power and great glory, in His millennial reign and in His everlasting dominion (Acts 1:11, Revelation 20:4, Daniel 7:14).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal judgment. (John 5:28-29, Revelation 20:15).